Symbiosis Day Care started in the year 2009, at the premises of Symbiosis Nursery School with the objective of providing world class facilities to children and families. Both parents often have to work for long hours and are anxious about their little ones care and safety finding a reliable day care centre is often challenging, but an important decision parents have to take for their child. Research indicates that the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development of children during preschool years has a direct effect on their overall development and on the adult they will become.
We have state of the art infrastructure with a dining room, separate rest rooms for girls and boys, and activity rooms that are well ventilated and equipped with age appropriate materials and furniture, which makes our daycare a safe haven for children to blossom. Each child is provided with separate beds for nap times and cubbies to keep their belongings. Child safety is our primary concerns therefore all the furniture is nontoxic and child friendly.
In clean and hygienic surroundings, our children are engaged in stimulating activities such as drama, reading, drawing, and free play in our kitchen corner. Teachers plan and conduct group activities for children that encourage strong relationships with friends and collaborative team work. Meals and snacks served are nutritious and delicious ensuring your child gets a balanced and healthy diet.Symbiosis Day care is a warm and a wonderful place for children to grow.
Eligibility for admission: 2 years to 10 years
Timing –Monday to Friday 9:00a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and Saturday – 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Special Features –
Play Hours at Symbiosis Day Care
1. Eligibility for admission: 2 – 3 years
2. Timing: 9:30am to 11:30am (Monday to Friday)
3. Refund of fees is not applicable for Play Hours
4. Transport facility will not be provided
5. School holidays are applicable to Play Hours children
6. Children to carry a labeled bag with a set of clothes, water bottle and a small snacks Tiffin
Special Features –
• Outdoor play.
• Indoor integrated play.
• Circle time.
• Story telling & music sessions.
• Sand and water play.
• Art & painting.
Play Hours will help children to -
- Socialize with the peer group.
- Get independent and confident.
- Feel secure and develop positive attitude towards school.
- Expose and experiment with developmentally appropriate activities.
- Day care photos