Symbiosis School, Nashik has started in the year 2000.
The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. (Affiliation No- 1130063).
STD-I to X and Std-XI, XII (Science Stream)
The institution prepares students to take up the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE). The syllabus and course of study is designed to lead to All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior Secondary School Examination. The medium of instruction is English. The subjects taught are English, Hindi, Marathi, Mathematics, General Science , Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Physical Education.
The school takes care of the holistic development of the child by providing ample opportunities for sports and co-curricular activities.
Over the past 16 years school has evolved into one of the best institutions offering excellent academic & co-curricular education with strong emphasis on values & life skills development. Our students not only do well in academics but also win prestigious scholarships and laurels in sports & extracurricular activities. We are committed in producing critical thinkers, high achievers, team players, compassionate and responsible individuals who can assume leadership positions anywhere in the world. Our alumni are accepted into premier universities as well as top institutions of India.
To develop responsible global citizens through quality education
- To inculcate the spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’(the world is one family)
- To instill sensitivity towards the community and environment
- To inculcate cross-cultural sensitisation
- To foster the spirit of national development
- To promote ethical and value-based learning
- To nurture a safe, positive and inclusive learning environment
- To encourage innovation, collaboration and critical thinking
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff and community