Admissions and Withdrawals
1) All the students of Symbiosis Kindergarten are given admission to Standard 1 of the Symbiosis School, Nashik.
2) Admission for students who wish to seek admission directly in the Primary and Secondary Schools depends on vacancies if any.
3) Before the admission procedure is completed, each student must produce a school leaving certificate of the recognized school last attended. If the student comes from outside Maharashtra state, the leaving certificate must be countersigned by the Education Officer of that place. Students who have never attended school before must produce a birth certificate.
4) A written application from parents is required to withdraw the child from the school.
5) Parents or guardians withdrawing a child from the school and enrolling the child in a school outside Maharashtra are advised to have the leaving certificate, issued by the school , counter signed by the Education Officer
6) Mode of refund of fees :
a) If the parents who wish to withdraw their child from the school for any reason, inform the school before the commencement of the academic year, the school will refund the actually recovered fees in full. The admission fees may however be retained by the school.
b) If the parents who wish to withdraw their child from the school, apply for refund of fees after the commencement of the academic year, the school will retain the admission fees, term fees and laboratory fees (if any) in full and also the proportionate amount of tuition fees till the end of the month in which the refund is claimed.Only the remaining amount of tuition fees, the library deposit and laboratory deposit will be refunded.
A month’s notice must be given in writing by parents or guardians before the student is withdrawn. No transfer certificate will be issued until all fees are paid.