The main goal of mathematics education in our school is to develop clarity of thought and pursuing assumptions to logical conclusions in a child.
We believe in
- Engaging every student with a sense of success, at the same time offer conceptual challenges to the emerging mathematicians.
- Providing them an opportunity to develop power of analysis and ability to work accurately.
- Develop a bond between the student’s mathematical skills and his environment.
- Develop child’s ability to pose and solve meaningful problems.
- Enriching teachers with a variety of mathematical resources.
- To develop positive attitude and aesthetic sense to make life the most.
How we achieve it
- Creating conducive classroom environment to enhance mathematical skills.
- Providing immense opportunities to develop logical, analytical, reasoning,
computational and representational skills.
- Activities, worksheets, demonstrations, dealing with real life situation, solving puzzles, brain teasers, Sudoku and grids in free time enables our students to develop mathematical skills.
- Use of ample of teaching aids.