Science subject deals with knowledge and activities for students to think , work on and apply scientific principles to simple, real life situations. Science education focuses on integrating scientific concepts to the surroundings
We believe in
- To make the inquisitive about cause of various phenomenon which they see around them.
- Developing a habit of observation, exploration, classification and scientific thinking.
- Developing a sense of manipulation, creation and invention.
- Making them aware of environmental issues and alternative sources of energy.
- To acquaint students with the ‘scientific methods’ and to enable them to develop the scientific attitude.
- To help students connect concepts of science with their everyday life experiences.
- To develop scientific temperament.
How we do it
- Introduction to science laboratory from std 3rd onwards.
- Introduction to science journal 5th std onwards. Provides additional exposure to students for experimentation.
- Introduction of Mind Mapping technique for enhancing the logical skills and making learning easy.
- Constructing working model on topics like eco houses and grey water harvesting.
- Participating in science exhibition, science quizzes, science workshops, excursions which helps to achieve our objectives.
- Robotics Competition – Exposure and hand on experience in robotics.
- Science day Celebration on 28th February every year, wherein various activities standard wise are conducted.