Social Studies aims at bringing up the students in tune with the global and national situations. It also enables to study the influence of regional environment on the development of the country.
We believe in
- We at Symbiosis School believe that introducing students to learning social studies from an early age enables them to create healthy nationalistic and democratic values, gender equality thus enabling them to face the world of competition.
- It also helps them to understand the basic concepts of economic problems, inflation, income and expenditure budget, public distribution system and consumer protection
How we do it
- To make the subject interesting, students are shown movies related to the topics in the syllabus.
- Teachers also make of many reference books, colourful maps to teach social studies.
- Study tours / excursions (to various places of historical / geographical importance) are arranged for the students.
- Students of the higher standards elect